When you’re ready for a break from the hustle and bustle of the Canada Day crowds, take a breather at the Currency Museum! The action kicks off at 10:30—just steps from Parliament Hill.
On the Outdoor Plaza (Corner of Bank and Sparks Street):
- 10:30 to 17:00 – Spin the wheel of trivia and test your knowledge about polymer notes and their design. You might even win a prize!
- 10:30 to 17:00 – Crafts for the younger crowd. Kids can draw their own bill and attach it to a giant mural in the Museum.
- 15:00 to 16:00 – Musical guests: Critical Ambition.
All Day in the Garden Court/Museum:
- Celebrate the Museum’s very own art vernissage – images of past and present bank notes will be on display in the garden court for everyone to enjoy.
- Check out the exhibit that gives credit where it’s due – À la Carte explores the evolution of credit as currency.